The Business Investments Committee is responsible for the following:
- To establish the existing situation in terms of investment and thereafter identify and pursue opportunities for investment.
- To define the type of investment City of Mutare requires and recommend the same to Council.
- To define, formulate and implement strategies and incentives to attract investment in the city
- To investigate ways of maximizing investment.
- To market the City in liaison with Council’s Public Relations Section and
- To facilitate for the review of Council policies and ensure that they are investor friendly